Free Online Photo Background Change
- The area or scenery behind the main object of contemplation, esp. when perceived as a framework for it
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; “he posed her against a background of rolling hills”
- A position or function that is not prominent or conspicuous
- The part of a picture or design that serves as a setting to the main figures or objects, or that appears furthest from the viewer
- understate the importance or quality of; “he played down his royal ancestry”
- a person’s social heritage: previous experience or training; “he is a lawyer with a sports background”
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; “an on-line database”
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; “on-line industries”
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- on-line(a): being in progress now; “on-line editorial projects”
- undergo a change; become different in essence; losing one’s or its original nature; “She changed completely as she grew older”; “The weather changed last night”
- Alter in terms of
- cause to change; make different; cause a transformation; “The advent of the automobile may have altered the growth pattern of the city”; “The discussion has changed my thinking about the issue”
- Make or become different
- Make or become a different substance entirely; transform
- an event that occurs when something passes from one state or phase to another; “the change was intended to increase sales”; “this storm is certainly a change for the worse”; “the neighborhood had undergone few modifications since his last visit years ago”
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Médias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; “free enterprise”; “a free port”; “a free country”; “I have an hour free”; “free will”; “free of racism”; “feel free to stay as long as you wish”; “a free choice”
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- loose: without restraint; “cows in India are running loose”
cats calage 2nd
The First thing I did was go online and downloaded a picture to use as my background. I went to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur and blurred my photo.Then I went online and downloaded a photo of a tiger and created a new layer. I put her on that layer and I did some feathering.I put text around the picture by using the horizontal and vertical text tool. I also changed the color from black to blue to lime green. Then I uploaded another photo and created a new layer and placed the photo there. I went to the layer pallet and changed the style to luminosty. I uploaded a photo of the northview symbol and changed the layer styles to overlay. I uploaded a photo of leopards. I copied the layer and changed the copy to hard light under layer styles. Then I rotated the photo. Next I uploaded a photo of a whtie tiger and changed the hue insaturation and i went to Filter> Artistic>Film Grain. Plus I made the Image Free Floating. Then I uploaded another photo of paw prints and made that free floating. I used the rule of thirds and i made my focal point tiger with text around it. I used shadeing.
Butterflies fly free. Day 177/365
Well, today I did not get done everything that I wanted to. I wish I could describe, just how burned out I am on schoolwork right now..ugh.
I really need a vacation..one thing about online..you don’t get those breaks that are needed and if you get any time off at all..it is usually just a day or two.
I know that this photo is strange, but I didn’t like the background..so I changed it. :o) Then I decided to add some butterflies to the photo, hehe. This is a new shirt that came today..I love it. I was surprised yet happy to hear that Stone Temple pilots has been back together for awhile now..although I love Velvet Revolver too. :o)